As a small non-profit organization, EDRC thrives on volunteer support. Last year alone, volunteers generously contributed over 1,500 hours to support our efforts. The diversity, expertise, commitment and personal contributions of our volunteer team have been key to our success. EDRC is always looking for additional volunteers to assist with our programs, services and activities. EDRC does not work directly with eating disorder clients.
EDRC is currently looking for volunteers to assist with the following activities:
• Promote and expand the current support groups in the area
• Help with analyzing program evaluations and implementing feedback
• Help with administrative assistant duties, such as filing, mailing, etc.
• Coordinate community awareness activities for Eating Disorders Awareness Week in February
• Coordinate and promote events, such as our annual essay contest and NEDA Walk
• IT Support - Specify and maintain an in-house server, with special attention towards email