The following are a few of our favorite blogs about eating disorders and related topics:
• Eating Disorders Resource Center (EDRC) - Posts on a variety of topics written by local authors about eating disorders.
• You Must Be Hungry: A food critic grapples with her daughter's eating disorders by Sheila Himmel
• Eating Disorders Coalition (EDC) - News and information about eating disorders advocacy efforts
• Darryl Roberts' Blog - Written by the producer of America the Beautiful: Is America Obsessed with Beauty?, a film that examines our culture's fixation on beauty and it's effect on the self image of American women
• A Year With No Mirrors - 6 months before her wedding, Kjerstin Gruys decided to go without mirrors. For a year. This blog documents the attempt.
• Heart Your Package - A blog focuesed on helping women start a love affair with themselves that allows them to see beyond their external packaging to the substance that lies within.
• Dr. Deah's Body Shop - Resources for every body, every size.